Low Calorie Recipes
3 Low Calorie Recipes
Sweet 'n' Hot Chicken
4 skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Combine mustard and honey in small bowl. Stir in grated orange peel and dill.
2. Line baking sheet with foil and place chicken on sheet and coat both sides with mixture.
3. Bake for 18 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Turn once uring cooking.
Baked Chicken Parcels
1/4 cup low-fat margarine
1. Combine margarine, parsley, rosemary, garlic and pepper to taste in a small mixing bowl. Shape margarine mixture into 4 2 inch long sticks; freeze until firm.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of waxed paper and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3. Place 1 margarine stick in the center of each chicken breast; fold ends over margarine and roll up, beginning with long side. Secure each end with wooden toothpicks.
4. Dip chicken rolls into the milk and coat thoroughly with breadcrumbs.
5. Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes until browned. Serve garnished with lemon wedges.
American Pork Chops
1 tsp unsalted butter
1. Heat butter and oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Brown chops 1 minute per side then set aside.
2. Sauté onions and carrots 5 minutes until brown and tender.
3. Return chops to pan and add broth. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, until pork is cooked throughout. Remove chops and keep warm.
4. Add remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes until cranberries pop. Return chops to skillet and cook until pork is heated through.
5. Serve sauce over chops.
See also: Low Calorie Recipes (Breakfasts)
For calorie details of 2500 Foods, see Calories in Foods
Low Calorie Diets Should be Supervised
Self-Administered-Low-Calorie-Diets are not recommended. They should only be followed under doctor supervision. Moreover, they should be used only in the treatment of severe obesity not simply for fast weight loss. The World Health Organization states that these low calorie diet plans should be reserved for quick weight loss on medical grounds only.
Dietary Calories In Types of Foods
Calories in Alcohol - Calories in Bacon/Pork - Calories in Bagels - Calories in Beans - Calories in Beef - Calories in Beer - Calories in Bread - Calories in Breakfast Bars - Calories in Breakfast Cereal - Calories in Butter - Calories in Cakes - Calories in Candy - Calories in Cheese - Calories in Chicken - Calories in Coffee/Creamers - Calories in Condiments - Calories in Cookies - Calories in Croissants - Calories in Deli Meat - Calories in Donuts - Calories in Dressings - Calories in Eggs - Calories in Fast Food - Calories in Fats/Cooking Oils - Calories in Fish/Seafood - Calories in Frozen Entrees - Calories in Fruit - Calories in Game Meat - Calories in Herbs/Spices - Calories in Ice Cream - Calories in Jelly/Jam - Calories in Juice - Calories in Lamb - Calories in Mexican Food - Calories in Muffins - Calories in Milk/Yogurt - Calories in Noodles - Calories in Nuts - Calories in Pancakes - Calories in Pasta - Calories in Pies - Calories in Pizza - Calories in Popcorn - Calories in Potatoes - Calories in Pretzels - Calories in Rice - Calories in Sauces - Calories in Snacks - Calories in Soft Drinks - Calories in Soup - Calories in Soy Food - Calories in Sugar - Calories in Toppings - Calories in Turkey - Calories in Veal - Calories in Vegetables - Calories in Whole Grains - Calories in Wine
Definition of Calorie - Definition of Kilocalories (kcals) - Definition of Kilojoules - Calorie Needs to Maintain Weight - Calorie Needs for Children - Calorie Needs for Teenagers - Calorie Intake per Day - Calorie Intake and Age - Calorie Intake and Expenditure - Energy Burned by Exercise - Calories and Exercise - Fat Calories - Calories in One Pound of Body Fat - Calories in Gram Carbs - Calories in Gram Protein - Calories and Water - Exercise: How Many Calories to Burn - Energy in Food
Dieting and Weight Management
Calorie Controlled Weight Loss Diet - Diet Calories Advice - Diet Nutrition - Empty Calorie Foods - Guide to Calories in Food - Low Calorie Diets - Low Calorie Recipes - Calories and Carbohydrates - Fat Replacers - Calorie Free Sweeteners - Food Labels - Negative Calorie Diet - Calorie-Counting to Lose Weight - Basal Metabolic Rate - Calories Needed to Lose Weight - How to Reduce Calories - Low Calorie Foods and Weight Loss - How to Reduce Fat Calories - Weight Loss and Calories - Weight Loss Diets
Copyright 2002-2018. All rights reserved.